no. 26: Full Moon #10 in Aries
Happy Full Moon in Aries. It is the tenth of thirteen Full Moons this year.
Aries represents the "I AM" energy, a childlike worldview that anything is possible.
The Full Moon phase is the moon in it's full and brightest illumination; the harvest of a seed planted. Combine these two forces and you've got a SUPER powerful MOON.
The observance for this phase of the moon focuses on gratitude and celebration for the manifestation of your New Moon intentions or a general feeling of gratitude and celebration for every blessing in your life.
Here are ten ways to observe the Full Moon:
• Acknowledge your blessings and prosperity.
• Celebrate those blessings and prosperity.
• Charge your crystals/precious stones in the Full Moon light by setting them out under Moon.
• Take a Full Moon bath in a spirit of celebration.
• Dedicate this day to celebratory and self-loving beauty rituals.
• Enjoy a meal of celebration and gratitude with your loved ones.
• Moongaze outside twirling your feet in water or sinking them into the Earth's soil.
• Listen to Sparlha Swa's "Moongazing" album with a cup of tea.
• Salute the Moon by doing yoga postures under the Moonlight.
• Join me at 11:11 am for our Beloved Community Declaration (set your alert at 11:08 am).
I'll be LIVE today on Facebook in our SUPERWOMEN & GODDESSES community.
SHARE OR TWEET some of your Full Moon observances or which of the above observances will you engage today.
♡ ☆ ♀
Day 16 of 10/13 Moons
Full Moon in Aries