Do you know what time it is?
There's a time to be still.
There's a time to proceed.
There's a time to retreat.
Is your response at this time appropriate to what you desire in the depths of your heart?
Love. Money. Family. Health. Legacy.
What is the true motivation behind your lack of response at this time?
Time for Reflection? Needed Rest? Paralyzing Fear? Pure Laziness?
As one who's done a great deal of work on my Self as well as in the area of leadership, I really get that many of us can't fathom how powerful our presence is when we do choose to show up. We sign-up for courses, initiate projects, pay for coaches, receive invitations, etc.
If you have raised your hand and said, "Yes. I am down. I'm in. I desire to do this. I'm ready."
Then . . . you don't reply to the email, answer the call, respond to the text, show up to the appointment, etc. WTH?
Ok crazy, you've prayed, you've pleaded and asked for the good life, the upgrade, the breakthrough, you get it and then you . . .
You do nothing.
I remember a very close friend once said to me, "It's easy to be successful in life because the average person just bumbles through life in mediocrity so those of us who just do the bare minimum, the basics, we tend to stand out." What he said has stuck with me through the years. And I've seen that there is some truth to this.
Lack of response falls into one of three mindsets:
1. FEAR: you're afraid of saying "no," you're afraid you won't be able to . . . , etc. fear.
2. INVISIBILITY: feeling that your presence has no consequence, they won't miss me.
3. PASSIVE: the answer is really no, so "no response" is your response
We both know that none of these behaviors REALLY work if you're playing the game of greatness.
1. FEAR: The best things in life occur with a bit of risk and moving beyond our comfort zone.
2. INVISIBLE: Do you know what it took for you to be conceived, survive pregnancy, child birth, your infancy, childhood, teen years and you're still standing here as an adult? You're the product of a million miracles and escaped death a billion times. There's is no one on this planet that is unnecessary or insignificant. You are a winner in the truest since of the word. You won the blessing of life, you have something profound to offer, if you would just respond and show up!
3. PASSIVE: Ok, you're just being a lazy coward. Rude. Inconsiderate. You'll get yours. Trust.
Here's a bit of metaphysical truth: At the end of the day, your interaction isn't really with the individual you're having this experience with but Universal Law itself. Every action creates an equal or greater reaction. Your fear, your playing invisible and small, lack of clarity breeds more of the same in your life and most likely from people, experiences and areas of your life you don't want to have that show up.
Be generous, Be clear, Be courageous.
Why? Because wealth, abundance and prosperity is created through the dance of giving and receiving. Kind of like the act of sex, the friction of polarity creates life. Your response ignites possibility and opens up worlds and adventures to you that embody the desires of your heart.
Tell me "Yes." Tell me "No." Tell me now.
Isn't it time to stop BEing stingy, cowardly & vague. We're better than our lack of response.
Commit less. Then respond.
Today share this note and declare who, what you're going to respond to today.
Yep, I'm talking to you. So . . . respond.
I'm going to leave the comments open to see who is being generous, clear and courageous today. ;o)
Thanks for reading.
♡ ☆ ♀
Day 19 of 13/13 Moons